December 7, 2010

3rd December 2010 - Meeting with supervisor

On the 3rd of December 2010, I meet with my supervisor to discuss on the introduction, analysis of information and the final product it self. For the introduction, and analysis of information, there are some changes that I need to put like make it more detail. For the final product, I show the first trial of the book. It is not very neat, I need to set the margins and the use of fonts. I got input from my supervisor to start thinking about the kind of printer use, where will I print it, the kind of paper, and many other things that I need to think about before I finish my final product.
Another thing that I get from the meeting is to start working on the Analysis of Process and Outcome part.

From this meeting, what I need to do is to make the changes to my written work and the final product it self (make the second print-out trial). For the following meeting, I was told to have the criteria rubric so that my supervisor and I could make judgment on my work so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment