May 12, 2010

12th May, 2010 (PP INTRODUCTION)

INTRODUCTION

A. Background
When I see my friends these days, some teens (grade 9 – 10) prefers to eat fast food without realizing that it could damage their health. I know that facing teen’s life is not that easy. They are concern with how they look, depressions, and many more. By this way, it would affect their eating apatite with ending up having eating disorders.

B. Goal
This issue gives me inspiration to make a cook-book that would guide them to eat/drink healthy foods and juices. My personal project goal is to make people realize that they should eat something healthy that are simple and healthy without taking a lot of time. One of the challenge that I could have towards making this project would be to observe what kind of food do teens like and how to change an unhealthy lifestyle to a life that is meaningful and healthy by eating proper food that our body needs. The form used to achieve my goal would be a form of cook-book that consist of at least five different recipes and serve the food. The cook-book it self would be use as a tool to create/prepare a kind of food but then, to make sure that I have a proper content, I need to check weather the way I serve the food could change the apatite to eat and ask an expert to approve weather the food is healthy or not. By this way, my goal is a SMART goal because it is specific, measurable, achievable, and well-timed. I hope by making this project, I could change the way people choose the kind of food they eat.

C. AOI
For this project, I am applying the Areas of Interaction (AOI) which is Health and Social Education (HSE) because the main idea of this project is to make teens aware that they should eat something healthy that are simple and healthy without taking a lot of time. By using the HSE AOI, I would achieve my goal by showing more about having a healthy lifestyle, giving different recipes, testing the recipes, and make teens realize that eating healthy food is important. The guiding questions that I will use in this project are: “How do I think and act?”, “How am I changing?” and “How can I look after myself and others?” From these guidelines, I need to be aware that there will be some key questions that I will need through the project.

D. Plan
This is the activity schedule that I’ve planed in order to achieve my goal.


E. Standard of Success
I could know that my goal is successful when: 1.) there’s at least 50% of the surveyed target audience like the recipes that I put in the cook-book and 2.) ask an expert (ex. Doctor) to check weather the food is a healthy food, if the expert approve at least 50% number of the recipes that I have, it means that I have achieved my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment