January 5, 2011

Edits on written document

Today, I decided to start of doing a little bit of the analysis of process. What I focus on doing today is on the investigation part.

"Investigation
To start with, I create a survey to teenagers aged 13 – 17 years old, in order to find out what to put in my book later on. I think this is an effective research method because it makes me easier to decide what my goal is. After analyzing the data I have collected, I found out that most of them have the knowledge to live a healthy life; it is just the matter of applying it. From knowing this, I decided to continue on the progress of investigating through research so that I could remind the target audience the importance of having a healthy life.

I also did some investigation about the format that I choose. When I decide to create a book, I am not sure how to make it interesting. With the survey asking about the content, I also attach several questions asking about the format. After analyzing the data, I found out that most of them want it to be colorful, use pictures and have modern style design. It is not enough for me only fulfilling what the target audience wants but I also need to do further research about how to make a good book. Furthermore, I also need to see guidebook samples and make judgment on software’s that would be best in creating the book. What I choose in the end is to make a book using photoscape as the software to edit everything."

This is just a rough draft of how it would turn out later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment